The Damond Motorsports Full Motor Mount Set is a must have for any MK3 Focus ST/RS enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted, drastically reducing wheel-hop and torque-steer, all while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest most powerful track Focus ST's, as well as many enthusiast's daily drivers.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel PMM/TMM bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Factory mounting points are retained.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, and RMM, anodized gold or black
- PMM/TMM lower mount bases and PMM/TMM top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street or Race bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
Note: With these mounts there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle.