The Damond Motorsports Full Motor Mount Set is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel PMM/TMM bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, and RMM, anodized gold or black
- PMM/TMM lower mount bases and PMM/TMM top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
Free US Shipping!
- Street or Race bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement